Does making a real difference in people’s lives and the environment matter to you? Do personal and professional growth excite you? Are you an adventure seeker who likes a variety of challenges? Do you like working in a fast-paced team environment? Do you want to work for a company where, as the organization grows, you grow with it, taking on new responsibilities that continue to push your career forward? Have you ever been a valued member of a company where you are encouraged to share your ideas, help improve processes, and are recognized for your efforts? Does a hungry culture where you are empowered to improve yourself through personal development and structured professional goal setting interest you?
We are seeking a Field Representative to join our growing team. The Field Representative will report directly to the General Manager and work closely with the other Field Representative, the two Project Managers, the Project Coordinator, and the Staff Accountant.
The Field Representative will be our eyes and ears on the ground for our lighting, weatherization, and HVAC projects in any stage from planning through post-completion. They will be responsible for maintaining a high level of visibility in the field, and they will also play an important role in communication and problem-solving among Paradigm, our subcontractors, and our customers.
The Field Representative will also be responsible for managing product and activities in the on-site warehouse, including managing inventory and product exchanges between vendors, couriers, and subcontractors. Materials deliveries to and from the field will also be a significant component of the job. This is a dynamic role that will change over time as our team grows.
- Represent Paradigm while in the field, cultivating strong relationships among subcontractors, customers, and the internal team, and delivering our premium project experience to all parties
- Perform site visits, monitor and report on project progress and quality
- Identify and communicate project issues or changes
- Become a technical resource for product information
- Exhibit sound judgment in assessing safety and risk
- Oversee warehouse and material activities, including incoming shipments from vendors, outgoing shipments for projects, and ongoing project and warranty needs
- Deliver materials to project site and retrieve materials at project closing, assess job completion and quality of work
- Communicate quickly and effectively with rest of Project Delivery team
- Input and maintain project data in excel and other tools
- Document activities and respond to tasks in project management software
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills
- Valid drivers license for operating company van
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and climb ladders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written)
- Strong organization skills (time, information, and materials)
- Ability to prioritize
- History of working effectively on a team
- Competitive base salary, depending on experience
- Health insurance
- Retirement matching plan
- Bonus potential
Paradigm Partners (www.paradigm-esco.com) is an Energy Services Company providing energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions in the Mass Save Efficiency programs. We focus on reducing energy costs and improving the energy infrastructure in low income communities. We develop, design, build, and finance solutions to utilities, agencies and building owners in affordable housing. Our common sense approach, born out of the commercial construction industry, improves our client’s bottom line while delivering a premium project experience.
We have a culture of accountability, to both professional goals and personal development. We deliver a premium experience to all project stakeholders by staying committed to the simple belief that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and experience and improving quality of life. We realize our belief by incorporating 6 core values into our culture and the daily execution of our business. They are; Treat everyone with dignity, take the time to do it right, be impeccable with your word, always do your best, don’t make assumptions, and don’t take things personally.
There is a high probability you have never worked at a place like this.
Please submit your resume and take 5 minutes to complete our behavioral assessment – it’s only 2 questions so it won’t take you long.
Here is the link to the assessment: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/yq8N3
Paradigm Energy Services Company
Since 2010, Paradigm has grown to become the largest provider of energy efficiency for low income communities of Massachusetts, have directly served over 30,000 households and 500 buildings.
We are multifamily energy efficiency specialists for lighting, heating, controls, and emerging efficiency technologies and work directly with Utilities and Agencies to achieve the highest yielding project outcome for all stakeholders.
Paradigm Energy Services
Why Work Here?We believe all people deserve an increased quality of life. Delivering a premium project experience governed by six universal core values empowers our realization of this belief. Since 2010, Paradigm has grown to become the largest provider of energy efficiency for low income communities of Massachusetts, have directly served over 30,000 households and 500 buildings. We are multifamily energy efficiency specialists for lighting, heating, controls, and emerging efficiency technologies and work directly with Utilities and Agencies to achieve the highest yielding project outcome for all stakeholders.
Exciting growing company culture with strong leadership creating a fun and meaningful work environment - both professional and personal!