Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: 10 days ago
Paradigm Education Solutions is looking for a motivated and committed Inside Sales Representative to join our team. This position will work out of our home office in Dubuque, Iowa.
What Will You Do?
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will focus to find, close, and support adoptions of Paradigm's course solutions in post-secondary, adult education, CTE, workforce and corrections. This role will primarily target "front-line" customers, adopting materials for direct use with their learners.
Who Is Paradigm Education Solutions?
Paradigm Education Solutions is a division of Kendall Hunt, www.kendallhunt.com headquartered in Dubuque, IA. Paradigm delivers educational technology that blends engaging instruction with hands-on learning experiences. This approach accelerates skill development, challenges students to think like professionals, and provides context for how students' skills are relevant in the real world. Our learning solutions for computer technology, health careers, business technology, and career development support learners in thousands of post-secondary programs, K-12 institutions, correctional facilities, and workforce programs nationwide.
Visit our website at www.paradigmeducation.com to learn more.
Who Do We Need?
- Someone who will achieves sales goal
- Someone who provides exemplary customer service
- Someone who can track competitive adoptions across territory.
- Someone who can develop a strategic territory plan focused on retaining existing business and taken competitive business to achieve revenue targets as assigned.
- Someone who can utilize CRM to manage all leads, opportunities, and products
- Someone who has a bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience
Why Us? We Understand It's More Than Just a Job!
Choosing a career path can be one of the most important decisions in one's life. Work is part of a person's identity. People need compelling reasons to remain at a job and a company day after day, year after year. As you consider a career change, we understand the benefits an employer offers are just as appealing as the job itself.
Our companies offer -
- Job Stability. Kendall Hunt and their family of companies have been around for over 75 years
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher roles - many of our leadership and upper management staff worked their way up in our family of companies
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Generous company match on 401(k) plan, as well as profit sharing
- A generous PTO package at hire, plus paid holidays
- Scholarship and tuition reimbursement
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Paradigm Education Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?