Architectural Project Coordinator, III
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for a position that offers the balance of professionalism and flexibility of schedule? Would you find great satisfaction in working on a team and being part of a growing Architectural and Engineering firm? If this sounds like you, consider joining our team at Paradigm Design as an Architectural Project Coordinator, III.
Paradigm Design is a national Architectural & Engineering firm with offices in Phoenix, Arizona and in Grand Rapids & Traverse City, Michigan. During our nearly 50 years in operation, we have made a name for ourselves as a full-service, go-to firm in various residential, commercial, and municipal markets. We are active members of our own communities, as well as licensed to practice in nearly all 50 states. Made up of Architects as well as Civil and Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing engineers all working together under one roof, we are truly able to develop the spaces that build communities.
At Paradigm, we know our people are the heart of our success! We recognize the importance of diversity and inclusiveness, and we are truly a firm where all employees can grow and be engaged in our achievements.
As our Architectural Project Coordinator, III, you will work on-site at our Arizona office to manage the delivery of architectural services on multiple projects from preliminary design through construction administration. In this role you will:
- Independently manage multiple minor scope projects. Provide support to senior staff on medium and large scope projects.
- Supervise architectural staff and project team to ensure compliance with project budget and recordkeeping.
- Work with Project Principal or Senior Manager to achieve project goals.
- Define project needs, set budgets and schedules, and manage projects for profit utilizing office standard software and reports.
- Bring about the delivery of full sets of Architectural plans with minimal support.
- Identify applicable codes, standards, and prepare written code reports.
We believe a successful Architectural Project Coordinator, III will come equipped with the following:
- Associate's Degree in Architecture – required
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience – required
- Excellent technical knowledge of building materials and construction – required
- Architectural License – preferred
- Skilled in Revit and AutoCAD – required
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc. - required
- Team player – works well in a team environment – required
- Can multi-task in a fast-paced environment – required
We know our people are working hard, so we play hard too! Employee events happen monthly where our team can better get to know each other: bowling, baseball games, and Happy Hours. In addition to team events, we provide our people with competitive compensation, encourage a collaborative work environment, and support a flexible work schedule.
If you are interested in joining our growing team as an Architectural Project Coordinator, III, please submit a resume to apply. This is a once in a career opportunity to significantly make your mark. In this role, you will be rewarded with competitive wages, bonus potential, and great benefits. Applications will be immediately and confidentially considered. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
To learn more about us, please visit us at www.paradigmae.com.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by law.
TechnologyView all jobs at Paradigm Design