Software Business Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
What you can do:
Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team or independently, you will be responsible for understanding, developing and managing the business requirements of stakeholders who will be utilizing our business application software. As an IT. Business Analyst, you will work alongside a team of software developers and testers to facilitate many aspects of the development process including gathering requirements, design, testing and documentation. You will act as a liaison between our technology development and support team as you work to understand external stakeholder business processes, business and legal requirements and future needs. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the Agile development approach for IT applications.
· Facilitate discussions to understand and document stakeholder needs and requirements.
· Utilize prototype demonstrations to refine requirements.
· Create and refine Software Design Specifications for projects in coordination with business, NGOs, government stakeholders and lead developers.
· Work with development teams to meet specification requirements through management of the deliverables and functional testing in an agile development approach.
· Facilitate, prioritize, and manage scope, and update status reports throughout a project.
· Responsible for creating documentation for existing products, including online help.
· Engage in multiple projects simultaneously with internal and external stakeholders, and work under the direction of product owners, project managers, and company leaders.
· Other responsibilities, as assigned.
International Travel Required
· Strong skills in public speaking and written communications. A comfortable ability to lead discussions and be an intermediary between business and technical team members.
· Ability to gather functional requirements and facilitate needs analysis with stakeholders
· Experience or training in the development of requirements and design specifications
· Functional knowledge of IT projects and functionality testing to meet deliverables utilizing test cases, practical scenarios based on requirements and localization of the application.
· Deadline and detail-oriented, with excellent prioritization skills
· Self-motivated with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Demonstrates Ethical Behavior, Team Player, Supportive & Adaptable to Change
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience is preferred
· Recent and ideally 2+ years of Business Analyst experience is preferred
· AGILE Development methodology experience is preferred
· Experience gathering, creating and managing requirements
· Experience working with complex projects with multiple tasks and subtasks
Paradigm Applications, LLC (PA) has a 17-year history in software development. We develop web business software applications for governments throughout the world. You have the opportunity to grow with the company and be an important and valuable part of our team!
Paradigm Applications, LLC
8680 Greenback LaneSacramento, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?