The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for achieving established revenue goals for the Pixel Point, Point of Sale product lines through the development and management of a network of assigned value-added resellers/partners. The Channel Sales Manager is also responsible for ensuring that PAR’s partners adhere to the expected standards of performance and conduct. Duties include establishing and executing key account plans with named partners with a focus on accelerating sales growth and promoting PAR software and hardware solutions.
PAR Technology Corporation is the parent company for three wholly owned business units providing systems and services for both government and hospitality sectors. PAR’s largest business unit, Restaurant & Retail Systems, is the world’s leader in technology products and service integration solutions for the quick service restaurant industry. With revenues of approximately $150M, this unit serves many of the largest restaurant companies in the United States and around the world.
- Create, execute and drive solution selling and product marketing for Point of Sale products
- Enforce standards of excellence and discipline among partner community in a complex and highly competitive sales environment
- Provide feedback and coaching on actual results versus planned to partners on a regular and consistent basis
- Analyze and take action on marketing programs, joint value propositions and business plans for strategic partners
- Identify training needs of the assigned partners and coordinate delivery of the training as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 5 to 7 years of experience in technical sales or business development (Hospitality industry experience and/or channel partner management experience are a plus)
- Highly motivated and passionate about managing a diverse group of partners
- Leadership qualities and skills in guiding, managing, and coaching people
- Strong business planning, account management and consultation skills
- Strong business acumen, negotiation abilities and a consultative selling approach
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be willing to travel at least 35% of the time to meet with and manage partner relationships and participate in industry trade shows
- Location near a major airport is preferred
Quality: “Possesses an understanding of and performs work related activities in accordance with and in support of the corporation Quality Policy”.
NOTE: This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position’s duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.