- You will earn excellent compensation, including bonus potential and great benefits. For example, we pay the total premium for medical insurance, so you'll only be responsible for co-pays.
- We see this role, in our nomnom convenience stores, as a proving ground, and many employees have started in this role and advanced to Store Manager or even higher roles.
- You'll join our ohana -- we truly care for our employees and promote a close-knit atmosphere.
- We offer both autonomy and support, including excellent training.
- You'll become part of a fast-growing company that operates more than 90 gas station/convenience stores on five islands.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Experience in customer-facing roles, including handling customer issues.
- Experience in retail sales and cash handling.
- Some supervisory or team leadership experience.
- A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.
- Schedule flexibility and the willingness to work day, swing and night shifts, including weekends.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacific's business is organized into three primary segments of refining, retail and logistics. We have refining and logistics assets in Hawai'i and Wyoming and a retail distribution network in Hawai'i. We also own an equity investment in Laramie Energy, LLC, a joint venture entity focused on producing natural gas in Garfield, Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. Par Pacific has an active, opportunistic growth strategy.