- You will enjoy autonomy and independence as you support the HSSE department by ensuring accurate record keeping
- You'll grow your skills in a variety of areas including database management, safety training and much more
- We encourage professional development and growth
- Success in the role could set you up to pursue promotion along different career paths in our organization
To meet the basic qualifications for this role, you will have:
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. for any employer for any length of time, without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous administrative / clerical experience is preferred but not required. We will also consider college graduates with applicable internship and/or educational experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate between many individuals and departments in the company in order to maintain an effective records management system.
Note: Par Pacific will not accept calls from third-party recruiters. All candidates are required to apply through this web posting.