Truck Driver Class A
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Truck Driver Department: Transportation
Reports To: Dispatcher FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: The truck driver position primarily consist of vehicle operations involving positioning and moving trucks and trailers on and between stores and warehouse facilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Operate company-owned and leased trucks up to 80,000 lbs. to facilitate shipping and receiving operations to required locations within time constraints.
· Follows all vehicle and safety regulations and laws.
· Perform required before-, during- and after-operation “user maintenance” and provide required reports.
· Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
· Assists store personnel with unloading and loading products.
· Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs. Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
· Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
Supervisory Responsibilities - This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: Must be 18 years of age or older to operate equipment, machinery and/or tools. Has the ability to read, write and speak simple sentences. Must have a valid CDL-Class A with a clean driving record. Minimum of three years previous driving experience preferred.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust.
Work Environment: Exposed to moving mechanical parts occasionally. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This position is performed in outside weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
PaqincWhy Work Here?
Employee owned, strong team oriented culture, great benefits and plenty of advancement opportunity!
Paq inc. is a growing, succesful company that affords many opportunites and benefits to our employess in our Food 4 Less and Rancho San Miguel Markets throughout the Central Valley and Central Coast of California. We pride ourselves in delivering premier service to our customers and rewarding opportunities for our team members! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Paqinc