Transportation Specialist - Customer Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you easy to talk to? Enjoy building relationships?
We are looking for a detailed minded, high-energy and committed individual to complement our customer service team. You will be responsible to build relationships with our customers and engage with peers to provide solutions to drive our business forward. Transportation is a very diverse business with many unique challenges, which allows for creative thinking and problem solving. Be part of a team that prioritizes the customer experience and is part of managing our customer’s freight movements throughout the country ensuring we meet their service needs.
- Build loads for customer orders
- 80% email work and 20% phone work
- 214 Updates (EDI)
- Appointment scheduling and reschedules
- Customer website updates
- Phone calls to obtain necessary paperwork
- Monitoring on-time pickup and delivery. Updating the Customer Service Coordinator with this information
- Special projects as requested by your manager
- Work with team to achieve commercial excellence
Job Qualifications Required for Success:
- Decisiveness: Have the ability to put things into perspective, weigh all your options, assess all relevant information and anticipate the outcome, good and bad. Have the ability to know who can help you reach a solution.
- Communication: Ability to adjust your tone/style according to your audience, ability to explain complex issues both internally and externally.
- Time Management: Have the ability to manage your time to efficiently prioritize tasks while adopting an attitude to take on new tasks and deadlines.
- Self-Motivation: Having a positive attitude and the initiative to work without constant supervision.
- Teamwork: working for our common goal, know when to be a leader and when to be a listener. Ability to be perceptive along with receptive to others needs and responsibilities.
- Conflict Resolution: Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish a rapport with others, know how to be persuasive with the ability to stay calm.
- Computer Expertise: Must be proficient in Microsoft software; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Work lifestyle you will experience:
- Values-based culture: Commitment to Safety and Create a Great Place to Work.
- We are collaborative with a culture of innovation, nimbleness, and the drive to succeed.
- Generous work/life balance, family first mindset.
- Decision making from the bottom up not the top down.
- Continual development training to enhance your current skill set both soft and technical.
- Ability to work with others within the company on projects that enhance our work experience.
Education and experience requirements:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent required
Total rewards package to include:
- Excellent company culture with family-like work environment. (We wouldn’t be who we are today without our employees!)
- Profit sharing contribution, up to 8% of your salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Standard 1st shift hours M-F, with flexibility
- Work from home (hybrid work model)
- Employer contributions to your Health Savings Account
- Short term disability and long term disability
- 100% company paid life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings with company match
- Profit sharing potential up to 8% of your salary
- Paid Time Off and company paid holidays
- Drive Your Wellbeing program (third party nurse partner available at no cost to you for financial, emotional, and physical wellbeing support)
- Financial Counseling program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and employee development opportunities
- Education Assistance Program for master’s degree
AddressDe Pere, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Paper Transport
Get fresh Relationship Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.