HubSpot Marketing Operations Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HubSpot Marketing Operations Specialist - De Pere, WI
Paper Transport is seeking a HubSpot expert to help our team configure our Customer/Contact Relationship Management tool for our Marketing, Driver Recruitment, and Sales Teams. If you love drilling down into user journeys, audience segmentation, persona-driven marketing, and architecting amazing systems, this is the job for you. As our HubSpot Operations Specialist, you will drive the system discovery process, design the ideal HubSpot campaigns, and train stakeholders on how to operate successfully for organizational alignment.
In this position, you will use a blend of creative and analytical skills to develop a strategy and manage campaigns. This role designs automation, creates database segmentation, delivers impactful reporting, and analyzes results to recommend future growth opportunities to support Paper Transport goals.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Grow leads and organic brand awareness
- Establish and maintain workflows
- Create digital marketing campaigns, lead capture forms, landing pages, and email templates
- Ensure related data privacy and regulatory compliance, including CAN-SPAM and GDPR
- Manage functionality of 3rd party software integration
- Analyze, cleanse, and update HubSpot data to ensure high quality of leads and ROI
- Address errors that inhibit the efficiency of the CRM
- Gather analytics and assemble reports based on information from the CRM
- Establish training on best practices and provide support for existing users and onboarding new users
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Teams to refine ongoing projects
What job qualifications do I need to bring?
- 1+ years of HubSpot experience and holds certification(s) from HubSpot Academy
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience
- 1+ years of experience in paid marketing campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook/Instagram
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced, ever-changing company
- Ability to work independently and manage workload
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for marketing professionals and apply today:
- Excellent company culture with family-like work environment. (We wouldn’t be who we are today without our employees!)
- Profit sharing contribution, up to 8% of your salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Standard 1st shift hours M-F, with flexibility
- Work from home (hybrid work model)
- Employer contributions to your Health Savings Account
- Short term disability and long term disability
- 100% company paid life insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings with company match
- Profit sharing potential up to 8% of your salary
- Paid Time Off and company paid holidays
- Drive Your Wellbeing program (third party nurse partner available at no cost to you for financial, emotional, and physical wellbeing support)
- Financial Counseling program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and employee development opportunities
- Education Assistance Program for master’s degree
- Location: De Pere, WI (remote/in-office hybrid)
- Department: Marketing
- Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Exempt Status: Exempt
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 1st shift
About Paper Transport
Paper Transport has humble roots in Green Bay, WI, when co-founders Roger Grimsley and Lennie Shefchik commenced hauling paper for Fort Howard Paper Company in February 1990. Today, the Paper Transport team has grown to over 900 professional drivers and support professionals throughout the Midwestern, Southeastern, and Southern United States. PTI’s purpose is to build a great place to work where outstanding people deliver. It is clear through the company’s people-oriented culture and over 18% annual growth, Paper Transport continues to achieve this mission as an employer and carrier of choice.
Our Mission is to build a great place to work where outstanding people deliver. We are a transportation company that hauls more than just paper, to 25 states for a wide variety of customers. Our office staff supports the driver operation by living our two core values: safety and What Drives You.
AddressGreen Bay, WI