We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team!
Multi-unit franchisees are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, self motivated individuals to help grow our business in the South King County/North Pierce County area. Applicants must have great communication and customer service skills and they must be capable of maintaining the highest in customer service and store cleanliness. Applicants should have at least 1 year of supervisory experience, preferably pizza or quick serve restaurant.
Assistant managers are responsible to open the store on the general managers days off. Assistant will help with all aspects from training to scheduling. Assistants work closely with the general manager to oversee all aspects of the business. We prefer to hire from within which means as general manager positions become available we try to promote from our assistant manager staff.
- Supervise team of 10-15 workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in fast food or pizza, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities