Papa John's is looking for awesome Hourly Shift Managers to join their team!
The Hourly Shift Manager is responsible for leading and supporting shift teams at Papa John’s restaurants with a focus on restaurant profitability, staffing, people development, product quality, customer satisfaction, image and Papa John’s culture. In the absence of a more senior manager, the Hourly Shift Manager performs all managerial duties. They directly supervise all shift team members.
At Papa John's, we live and breathe by our core values: Focus, Accountability, Superiority, PAPA (People Are Priority Always), Attitude and Constant Improvement. If those you believe in those values and walk to grow within a dedicated and fun team, then apply today!
Benefits of working at Papa John's include:
- Regular pay increases for experienced candidates who work hard
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company
- Flexible scheduling
- Eligible workers enjoy medical benefits, paid time off
As a large chain with numerous franchised stores, Papa John’s offers pay rates and job benefits that may vary by location.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Experience in food service industry required
- Excellent team-building skills
- Ensure a high quality customer experience, from preparing ingredients to order taking through pizza packaging for delivery, keeping the restaurant clean and promoting a positive image
- Top-notch customer service skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As one of the largest pizza restaurant franchises in the nation, Papa John's remains a familiar face in the take-out and delivery pizza business. With over 3,000 locations in the United States alone, various entry-level and career-oriented positions continue to open-up.