- Posted: 23 days ago
We are hiring a General Manager who is a self-sufficient leader, who makes quality decisions, and instills pride and accountability in team members. The General Manager is responsible for optimizing profits through quality products, cost control and people development within their restaurant. They should work to increase guest satisfaction and manage all operational issues ensuring papa john’s standards of quality and service are met.
- Professionally and promptly respond to all customers concerns or issues.
- Communicate, train, and promote quality standards to team members by utilizing all available tools including Operations Manual and Team Member Handbook.
- Actively recruit customer focused team members, maintain adequate staffing levels according to projected sales, properly orient and train team members to exceed customer expectations
- Effectively coach and develop team members to ensure entire team is quality and customer focused; and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun.
- Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, fully equipped and all equipment operates properly; ensure restaurant meets safety and security standards at all times; oversee preventative maintenance and repairs when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Serv-Safe/Local or State Food Service Certification required
- Two years of restaurant management or supervision experience preferred
- Must have a driver’s license valid under the laws of the state(s) where the team member works, proof of insurance, satisfactory vehicle and the ability to drive
- Skills: Cash management; planning and organization; effective communication
Papa John's - TCM
AddressWest Covina, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?