- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities with huge growth potential at several Southwest Riverside County locations
- Paid Comprehensive Training
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunity for Advancement and Pay Raises
- Monthly Bonus Potential
- Health & Dental insurance available
- College tuition discount programs
- Team Member Incentives
- Pizza Discounts……YUM!
The Shift Manager supervises shifts and/or work areas in the operation of a Papa John’s restaurant to ensure high quality products and customer service are delivered to ensure restaurant profitability. Other responsibilities include the management of operations including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
- Adheres to guidelines, techniques and expectations for each station including, but not limited to, dough management, accuracy and proper portioning. Performs assigned work station duties such as making quality products, follows all product preparations procedures and maintains established product holding times. Consistently contributes to achieving the Company’s product goal. Commits to meeting the needs and expectations of the restaurant’s customers, minimizes customer complaints and responds appropriately to customer needs. Follows all policies and procedures as outlined in our TM handbook including, but not limited to, image (including car topper for delivery drivers), attendance, safety and security.
- Exemplifies and exhibits the Core Values, maintains a positive attitude, works well with others and is flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ensures adequate shift coverage for restaurant. Provides immediate feedback and corrects problems when identified. Maintains product quality, customer service, and performance responsibilities (such as MCE readiness, food/labor costs, restaurant cleanliness, etc.) within acceptable standards, follows all policies and procedures related to shift management.
- Contribute to profit goals by ensuring they stay within company guidelines and target goals by accurately utilizing the FOCUS System. Execute cash management duties. Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must be 18+ years old
- Willing & able to work nights and weekends
- Serv-Safe/Local or State Food Service Certification preferred
- Previous restaurant shift lead experience preferred
Papa John's - San Diego & Inland Empire
RetailView all jobs at Papa John's - San Diego & Inland Empire