Help Desk Analyst / Network Analyst
Panurgy Cedar Knolls, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Network Operations Help Desk Network Analyst to fill a very active, hands-on position.
Help Desk Analyst / Network Analyst
You will work in our Help Desk Network Operations Center and/or from home providing remote computer network monitoring and end-user Help Desk and Network Administration support services to our clients. More specifically, this position provides telephone technical support for client end-users with PC problems and provides basic network administration of client servers. You will also respond to network monitoring alarms, remediating problems or escalating to Level 3 Engineers when necessary. There is an opportunity for advancement to Network Engineer and Project Management positions.
The hours for the position are:
Swing Shift - 12:30pm - 10:00pm Monday - Friday
- 3+ years IT help desk experience a must - Level II-III
- Experience working for a managed service provider (MSP) a major plus
- General Windows PC and server technical skills
- Exceptional problem solving and customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- MUST have experience with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer, Antivirus and Spyware applications, basic Windows Server, Exchange Server and Terminal Server administration and support
- Certifications, such as CompTIA A+/N+/S+ and Microsoft desktop / server certifications a plus
- Office 365 experience desirable
- Router and firewall skills a plus
- Avaya phone system administration experience a plus
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, comprehensive ongoing training and certification assistance and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply Please Click the Link Below:
We hold various authorizations and certifications including Microsoft Silver Partner, Cisco Premier Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, EMC Velocity Partner, SonicWALL SecureFirst Partner, HP, IBM, Avaya and others.
PanurgyWhy Work Here?
Growing company, great career opportunities! We pay for you to get certified!
Since 1984, we are a leading IT Managed Services Provider to the mid-market companies throughout North America. We design, install and support local and wide area data networks and VoIP communications systems. From our Network Operations Center in NJ, we provide 24x7 monitoring, administration, managed security, help desk, data protection, virtualization, Infrastructure as a Service hosting, business continuity/disaster recovery and other services to our contract clients, and dispatch our certified Field Engineers for onsite service, installs and upgrades/migrations. We hold various authorizations and certifications including Microsoft Silver Partner, Cisco Premier Partner, VMware Enterprise Partner, EMC Velocity Partner, SonicWALL SecureFirst Partner, HP, IBM, Avaya and others.
3 Wing DriveCedar Knolls, NJ