- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Panum is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to serve an existing contract with our US Coast Guard client. The selected individual will provide documentation support, data management support and serve as the TASS point of contact.
This position requires and ACTIVE Secret Clearance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide documentation support services to CG-913 with HSPD-12implementation, to include implementation of the TASS, and recommend improvements as
- Assist in developing briefings or other applicable documents for CG-9stakeholders regarding the status of the HSPD-12 program.
- Review HSPD-12 related documents (e.g. government-wide HSPD-12 system) and provide recommendations to CG-9 stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations for modification and insertion of Background
- Investigation (BI) language for relevant Coast Guard contracts in response to the requirements of HSPD -12.
- Provide assistance identifying stakeholders to ensure program continuity, coordinating meetings between stakeholders, and conduct research to help develop internal process guides.
- Maintain a workload tracking system (ex: Excel spreadsheet or MSACCESS database) documenting outstanding issues and resolutions that arise from daily operations of the TASS program.
- Coordinate the process review / version review of TASS documentation and support the CG in ensuring that policy and procedures are documented, approved, published on the web, and disseminated to all program participants/stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Create a communication plan for the dissemination, organization and maintenance of all relevant TASS communications.
- Communicate all TASS items with relevant stakeholders and staff as outlined in CG-approved Communication Plan.
- Organize and maintain USCG information (files, tracking tools, reports, etc.) in a logical, intuitive manner on a USCG-approved information system.
- Design, develop and populate a database for tracking and reporting HSPD-12 information on CG contractors.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma is required for this position
- 3 years analyst experience, USCG experience
- Must have an active secret clearance
- Must be knowledgeable in the requirements of HSPD-12
- Experience implementing new programs, have the ability to conduct research, draft procedures, and develop and conduct training.
- Familiarity with TASS is preferred
BusinessView all jobs at Panum
Get fresh Contracts Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.