Purchasing Agent- Federal Experience
Panum Group, LLC is seeking an experience and knowledgeable Purchasing Agent to support an existing USCG contract. The selected candidate(s) will work independently with little oversight by the Government and be experienced, skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of Federal Government acquisition (i.e. requirements development, acquisition planning, solicitation development, proposal evaluation, negotiations, source selection, contract administration and contract closeout). Have the ability to communicate with USCG Program Management personnel about the details of technical requirements acquisitions provide advice, guidance and counsel on how to handle complex acquisition contracts and processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effectively work with technical experts and assist with processing procurement packages for commercial and non-commercial supplies and services below $250k.
- Provide superior customer service through open communications and timely award of requirements
- Identify and utilize most appropriate method for simplified acquisitions that are compliant with all Federal, DHS, and Coast Guard acquisition regulations and policies
- Draft solicitations for response for both commercial and non- commercial supplies and services below $250k.
- High School Diploma or above
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in conducting Simplified Acquisitions
- Knowledge of federal procurement rules and regulations (FAR, HSAR, HSAM and Coast Guard Acquisition Procedures (CGAP)
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Existing or ability to obtain a NACI Level 1 clearance
- Proficiency with Coast Guard automated databases to include Naval and Electronics Supply Support System (NESSS), Workflow Imaging Network System (WINS), Fleet Logistics Software (FLS) system, Federal Procurement Desktop (FPD)/Core Accounting System (CAS), and Federal Procurement Data System – Next Generation (FPDS-NG)
The Panum Group, LLC., established in 1997, provides unique expertise and innovative solutions that address federal customers’ greatest business and mission challenges. A culture of excellence through innovation and problem-solving has resulted in 100 percent growth in employees and revenue over the last three years. Panum provides program & project management, acquisition & contract management, business & strategy consulting and next generation information and communications technology services for more than 20 federal agencies. For more information, please visit www.panum.com.
Panum Group, LLC.Alameda, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.