Panum is seeking a talented Mid-Level Recruiter to work at our corporate office in Newport News, VA. The ideal candidate must have an established record of working within the Federal Sector on Procurement, IT, Telecommunications, Acquisition and PMO support tasks. Familiarity with ATS systems, and niche recruiting sites catering towards the Federal Sector are a must.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans;
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives, job fairs, etc.
- Administrative duties and record keeping
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings
- Create job descriptions
- Update and maintain tasks on ATS system
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as this position involves interaction with employees across all levels, as well as internal and external auditors
- Familiar with ATS system, preferably Google Hire
- Maintain high level of customer service levels with internal stakeholders
- Develop, maintain, and analyze databases and spreadsheets
- Meet multiple deadlines and priorities and forecast workload requirements
- Ability to explain complex information; identify problems and recommend solutions; Make appropriate judgments and decisions.
- 3-5 Years of experience preferred