IT Project Manager
- Posted: January 05, 2023
The Panum Group is looking for an energetic IT Project Manager with an agile, SDLC, and IT Governance background to join our team supporting critical IT programs at the USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS).
Successful candidate will have demonstrated expertise with standard project management functions including interacting with stakeholders/clients; developing and maintaining schedules; developing high-quality documentation; gathering requirements; supporting design, development, integration, testing, and deployment. This is an excellent role for a curious, personable, process oriented, forward thinking professional looking to grow their career and expand/deepen their project management and leadership skills. This position is in Alexandria, VA (Metro accessible) and remote during COVID-19. Seeking a candidate with a minimum of 5- 8 years of experience supporting executive / Federal Clients.
- 4-year degree from accredited University/College in related field: Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Finance, or equivalent acceptable area of study. Detail oriented liberal arts degrees considered (e.g., Journalism) with compensating employment history related to IT
- Experience supporting executive / Federal clients
- Demonstrated understanding of project management methodologies, policies, and procedures
- Experience developing project plans, charters, and related critical project documentation and managing them over time
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting timelines and requirements; advanced research skills, curiosity to understand how systems or processes work end-to-end
- Familiarity with IT and business policies, procedures, testing, governance, and SDLC methodologies
- Experience working on teams implementing or migrating medium to large-scale systems (e.g., cloud based, ERP, data center relocation)
- Developing cost benefit/budgeting and cost estimates analyses for various programs as required
- Ability to conduct market analysis and Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) as required
- Possesses strong technical writing skills with the ability to produce high quality deliverables
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to thrive in a busy, deadline driven atmosphere
- Strong verbal skills and the ability to communicate key points with concision and accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively across technical, engineering, and security organizations
- Adept at capturing technical meeting notes and managing action items
- Ability to quickly gain expertise in technical concepts and communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Coordination of the delivery of multiple projects/tasks through day-to-day operations
- Demonstrable proficiency with O365, Teams, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Desire to work directly with and build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with Federal Clients on a daily basis.
- Holds a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Finance, or equivalent acceptable area of study
- Familiarity with cloud-based tools, platforms (e.g., ServiceNow, Salesforce.com, Amazon Web Services) and/or concepts (e.g., SaaS, SaaP, IaaS)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- PMP certification or aspirations
- Data analysis / Business Intelligence (BI) experience
- Participation in past contract proposal responses and other business development activities
- Understanding of Federal contracting and procurement activities.
Panum Telecom LLC (dba Panum Group) Established in 1997, Panum Group provides unique expertise and innovative solutions that address federal customers' greatest business and mission challenges. A culture of excellence through innovation and problem-solving has resulted in 100 percent growth in employees and revenue over the last three years. Panum provides program & project management, acquisition & contract management, business & strategy consulting and next generation information and communications technology services for more than 20 federal agencies. For more information, please visit www.panum.com.
Panum Group, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Panum Group, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?