Cloud Developer / Business Analyst
- Expired: January 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Panum Group is looking for an energetic, motivated, and people-oriented Cloud Automation Developer / Business Analyst to join our team supporting critical IT programs at the USDA Food and Nutrition Services (FNS).
Ideal candidate will have solid knowledge of cloud-based tools (e.g., Microsoft Power Platform, Salesforce) with experience streamlining and automating manual processes (e.g., reporting, workflows); dashboard reporting; interacting with stakeholders/clients; requirements definition; low-code/no-code development; testing/documentation; and end user training. This is an excellent role for a curious, personable, process oriented, forward-thinking professional looking to grow their career and expand/deepen their development and leadership skills. This hybrid-position is in Alexandria, VA (Metro accessible). Seeking a candidate with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the design and development of process automation applications using a variety of platforms (e.g., Power Platform. Power Automate, Workflow, Lists, SharePoint, ServiceNow).
- Interact with clients to understand/document requirements and help organize/schedule the release of enhancement and features.
- Knowledge/experience with business intelligence, analytical tools, and reporting dashboards (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Understanding of application design patterns, data models, and relational tables.
- Familiarity or working knowledge of cloud-based environments or platforms (e.g., O365, ServiceNow, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Azure).
- Demonstrated understanding of developing test scripts and conducting user acceptance testing.
- Ability to quickly gain expertise in technical concepts and communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and able to thrive in a busy, deadline driven atmosphere.
- Complete assignments which may be broad in nature and require collaboration, creativity, originality, and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to develop and deliver training for developed automation solutions to an audience with varying degrees of technical skills.
- Possess technical writing skills with the ability to produce deliverables when needed.
- Strong verbal skills and the ability to communicate key points with concision and accuracy.
- Desire to work directly with and build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with Federal Clients on a daily basis.
- 4-year degree from accredited University/College in related field: Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Finance, or equivalent acceptable area of study
- 2-5 years related work experience designing and building application/solutions for customers in a variety of platforms (e.g., Microsoft Power Platform, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, SharePoint)
- Experience supporting federal clients.
- Foundational knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with IT and business policies, procedures, testing, governance, and SDLC methodologies
- Willingness to learn additional cloud technologies over time (e.g., ServiceNow, Amazon Web Services)
- 2-5 years of experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Technical certification(s) or aspirations plus.
Panum Group, LLC Established in 1997, Panum Group provides unique expertise and innovative solutions that address federal customers' greatest business and mission challenges. A culture of excellence through innovation and problem-solving has resulted in 100 percent growth in employees and revenue over the last three years. Panum provides program & project management, acquisition & contract management, business & strategy consulting and next generation information and communications technology services for more than 20 federal agencies. For more information, please visit www.panum.com.
Panum Group, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Panum Group, LLC
Get fresh Cloud Business Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!