Panum is looking to hire an experienced Administrative Support Specialist. This position will be providing administrative support services to the US Army Chaplain Center and School (USACHCS) and the Department of the Army Chief of Chaplains Recruiting and Endorser Relations and Reserve Component Integration Directorates (DACHRER/DACH-RCI) at Fort Jackson, South Carolina. The administrative specialist will assist in the overall management, control, coordination and execution of United States Army Chaplain School, the department of the Army Chief of Chaplains Recruiting and Endorser and Reserve Component Integration Directorates and Unit Transition Team (UTT) assigned projects. Provide administrative support services to USACHCS and RER /DACH-RCI in the transformation of the Forward Operating Agency (FOA) to include pre-accessions and postaccessions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Services include day-to-day operations for the overall office management, serving as the element of continuity to ensure that standing operating procedures support established mission objectives.
- Build Chaplain Accession Packets, input data from source documents into Direct Commissioning and Accessions system, maintain a current status of each accession packet, correct errors and respond to call outs from quality control stakeholders.
- Provide a Packet Status Report detailing the current status of any or all chaplain accession packets upon request.
- Provide a Weekly Packet Status Report detailing the current status of all chaplain accession packets and provide a Board Accession Timeliness Report approximately 6 times annually.
- Post-Accessioning of Chaplain candidates, validate the Post-Accession Board spreadsheet for security clearance status and contact information and then send a Welcome email to each applicant on the Post-Accession Board spreadsheet.
- Download and redact the appointment offer memo and send it to the applicant. Collect, compile, validate and upload complete post-accession packet.
- Request appointment order from HRC. Download and redact the appointment order send it to the applicant and USAR Career Manager, Assistant Career Manager, Readiness Division Deputy Command Chaplain, and DACH-RCI Human Resource Specialist.
- Provide a Post-Accession Status Report detailing the current status of all chaplain accession packets.
- Provide a Weekly Post-Accession Roll-up Report detailing the current status of all chaplain and chaplain candidate post-accession packets.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- At least two (2) years of experience performing administrative support functions to include expertise in managing, coordinating, and controlling Officer Accession Packets. This includes the building of Accession Packets, Reporting Status of Packets, Processing Post Accession Packets and Reporting Status of Post Accession Packets.
- Experience in the Interactive Personnel Electronics Records Management System (IPERMS), the online database/information system used for storing and managing military personnel records.
- Preferred Candidate would have a Minimum of an Associate Degree from a regionally accredited college. Most desired would be a degree in a Human Resources related field.
- Secret security clearance preferred, or at a minimum, the ability to obtain an interim secret in order to be granted access to IPERMS system. In order to be issued a DoD Common Access Card (CAC) and gain access to Government Information Systems, the candidate requires, at a minimum, a favorably adjudicated National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or an equivalent or higher investigation in accordance with Army Directive 2014‐05.
Panum Group, LLC.
Why Work Here?Panum Group, LLC Established in 1997, Panum Group provides unique expertise and innovative solutions that address federal customers’ greatest business and mission challenges. A culture of excellence through innovation and problem-solving has resulted in 100 percent growth in employees and revenue over the last three years. Panum provides program & project management, acquisition & contract management, business & strategy consulting and next generation information and communications technology services for more than 20 federal agencies. For more information, please visit www.panum.com.
Excellent benefits, room to grow!