Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Status: Full Time
PANTHERx Rare is looking for a talented Shipping and Receiving Clerk that will be responsible for receiving, warehousing, and shipping of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives. This role also assists with general maintenance of pharmacies and building facilities. This role reports to the Manager of Pharmacy Operations.
- Unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product & supplies, and the picking and staging of outbound shipments.
- Coordinates movement of products to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Assists with physical inspections of warehouse condition and equipment and prepares work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
- Responsible for packing shipments including boxing, labeling and preparing orders for shipment.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work environment and assists in maintaining the security and safety of PANTHERx locations.
- General upkeep of building facilities including organizing and cleaning .
- Confers with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with such activities as production, sales, records control, replenishment of daily use items and purchasing.
- Responsible for process improvement and process management of all inbound receiving, put-away, picking, shipping and inventory control.
- Responsible for scanning documents as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A valid driver’s license and be able to successfully pass a MVR
- Good communication skills
- 1-3 years of previous warehouse, logistics or pharmacy experience preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk stoop and kneel 75% or greater of the time; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; lift and carry up to 40lb boxes 25-50% of the time and reach with hands and arms.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function of the job.
Pantherx Specialty LLCPittsburgh, PA
Transportation and StorageView All Pantherx Specialty LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.