VBC Regional Director of Operations (North East)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Value Based Care (VBC)
Regional Director of Operations
Are you ready to join a diverse, high-energy, fast-growing healthcare company? Join Panoramic Health! We are looking for an experienced Regional Director of Operations to support our growing Value Based Care Clinical Team.
This role is Remote, open only to the following locations/ areas: North East Region
Who We Are and Why We’re Different
At Panoramic Health, our priority is healthy patients. We deliver better outcomes for patients and lower costs for everyone. We are the only value-based kidney care platform led by physicians, which uniquely qualifies us to care for patients holistically. We keep patients healthier longer - at home and out of the hospital. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients by slowing disease progression and improving quality of life. We do this by putting nephrologists at the center of care and continuing to build on our data, analytics, and deep understanding of kidney care.
The VBC Regional Director of Operations is responsible for planning, budgeting, and driving implementation of care models, technology solutions, and Circle of Care team members to support government and commercial value-based care programs. The Director of Operations will manage a team of regional VBC clinical operations staff including VBC Operations Managers, Renal Care Coordinators, Registered Dietitians, Social Workers, and Registered Nurses to drive patient outcomes and cost of care savings tracking progress against key performance metrics. This role is accountable for driving success in value-based care for the Region to which they are accountable.
- Provide steady leadership, both internally and externally, in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly growing company
- Provide ongoing communication on site/system/regional performance and drive alignment to key initiatives throughout the region.
- Support knowledge dissemination to the operational lane to help them become proficient in the business
- In partnership with departmental leadership, lead the operational launch of payer/partner relationships; supporting IT, reporting, and infrastructure needs to successfully implement new partnerships.
- Support leadership team in developing and executing on the Regional VBC key operating functions while leveraging established Regional management processes, facilitating metric driven optimization plans and helping to remove barriers
- Build and maintain relationship efforts with value based partners, which can include market area plans, hospitals/health systems, physician groups and more
- Analyze data and reports for operational and financial insights, trends and regional market opportunities. Utilize data to understand causes or symptoms of performance breakdowns, working cross-functionally with necessary teams to drive solutions for those breakdowns.
- Disseminate and communicate relevant insights for site and the region overall. Facilitate cross team collaboration and learning.
- Partner with central operations to implement, operationalize and support innovative pilot efforts and/or partnership with new strategic partners/arrangements. Help facilitate success locally by partnering centrally on key IT and analytics interfaces.
- Lead the preparation calls for regional practice and provider meetings. Oversee the process, facilitate appropriate transfer of data and information and partner on engagement strategies with regional leaders.
- Understand linkages between program goals and company-specific business context
- Ensure projects are executed efficiently and seamlessly including:
- Supporting development of and driving operationalization of care models
- Overseeing market VBC clinical operations activities to ensure efficient operations and resource allocation
- Managing team of regional VBC clinical operations staff
- Managing budget for clinical operations team
- Collaborating with IT department to create and enhance necessary VBC dashboards
- Monitoring the status of various programs with internal and external stakeholders
- Interfacing with functional area project managers to track status of VBC activities
- Driving escalation and resolution of critical project related issues, including resource needs, that would impact program results
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- Identify opportunities to improve the VBC team management processes and structure, develop implementation plans for those improvements, and manage execution of those plans
- Define and build regional team to support recruitment, hiring/onboarding, and development of new leaders and team members
- Develop positive relationships with local leaders and area project managers and practices to facilitate tracking and reporting of initiatives
- 10+ years industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent education / work experience
- MHA/MPH/MBA or masters preferred
- Outstanding record of leadership and management success
- Experience with value-based care models preferred
- Experience with Medicare programs preferred
- Ruthless attention to detail with excellent follow-up
- Proven ability to build and lead diverse and distributed teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple locations
- Adept at helping internal and external resources harness and develop strengths in pursuit of successful project
- Consults and provides advice, facilitates discussion and resolves conflict; establishes trust; builds and uses cross-functional relationships to accomplish work objectives
- Ability to promote innovative ideas and accept the risks that are required to lead change
- Ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives with a minimal amount of supervision
- Creates shared focus on importance of achieving results
- Ability to make decisions independently and to assume higher-level leadership responsibilities in critical situations
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills; anticipates consequences of actions and potential problems; ability to enact change quickly
- Effective consultative and influencing approach with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures open communication across integration team. Addresses delicate situations and handles conflicts in such a way as to maximize opportunity and minimize risk
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral), and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Willingness to travel (20% - 30%) on average
- Competent in MS Office Suite
AddressFall River, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Panoramic Health
Get fresh Regional Medical Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.