Senior Finanical Reporting Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to join a diverse, high energy, fast growing, and thriving Healthcare company?
Join Panoramic Health! We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst!
Who We Are
From the internal staff to our external practices, we grow with the talent we recruit. We are the leading Practice Management Solutions Platform Owned and Lead by Physicians, and we understand that to be the best and provide the best service we must work with the best. Panoramic Health prides itself on diverse experiences and perspectives; we employ people of all backgrounds and take pride in our employees being their authentic self, treating all employees, clients, and customers with fairness, dignity, and respect.
The Sr Financial Analyst is responsible for providing coordination and/or collection of relevant financial data to prepare and interpret financial reports for leadership in an accurate and timely manner. It requires a high level of financial expertise through analysis and interpretation of data gathered for decision making.
- Weekly forecasting by practice, including variance analysis
- Responsible for the month-end P&L financial reports, including preparation and review of cash transactions and variance to budget/trend
- Collaborate with accounting to make any necessary corrections and ensure accurate financial reports
- Present monthly financials to internal Operations Directors and Finance leadership
- Develop annual budgets by practice through partnership with various departments
- Monitor net working capital by practice to confirm sufficient funds
- Prepare and monitor key performance indicators and operational metrics
- Create ad-hoc reports based on senior leadership and practice requests
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Provide quality customer service to all external (Practices) and internal customers
- Perform all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs, company policies and GAAP. Brings compliance issues to the attention of Accounting management.
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in financial management/analysis work.
- Must have analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities with changing needs and deadlines.
- Requires excellent human relations skills and the ability to effectively interact and communicate both verbally and in writing with staff and outside Clients.
- Requires advanced skills in excel, and techniques to generate management reports, allocations, and analyses.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Utilizes AIDET/customer service standards and demonstrates Employee Standards of Behavior.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Panoramic Health