Revenue Resolution Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you ready to join a diverse, high energy, fast growing, and thriving Healthcare company?
Join Panoramic Health! We are looking for an experienced Revenue Resolution Specialist
Who We Are
From the internal staff to our external practices, we grow with the talent we recruit. We are the leading Practice Management Solutions Platform Owned and Lead by Physicians, and we understand that to be the best and provide the best service we must work with the best. Panoramic Health prides itself on diverse experiences and perspectives; we employ people of all backgrounds and take pride in our employees being their authentic self, treating all employees, clients, and customers with fairness, dignity, and respect.
The Revenue Resolution Specialist provides administrative support to the collections operations within the assigned function(s). Through ongoing database maintenance, ensures the timely resolution of revenue concerns inclusive of refunds, enrollments, unpostables and credits. In this capacity, Revenue Resolution Specialist provides outstanding customer service to internal and external customers through effective and timely communication.
- Monitor and identify trends that may be specific to a payer, service or provider, and communicate such trends to RCM Leadership.
- Work tasks for refund requests, credits, enrollments and unpostables.
- Under general supervision, identify and resolve routine outstanding worklist items.
- Generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of general account issues.
- Assist in the resolution of outstanding refund requests from past due correspondence.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures; ensuring timely and complete documentation of activities performed.
- May serve as a point of contact for internal and external vendors in response to inquiries and unresolved issues.
- May mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor. Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations.
- Requires high school diploma or GED.
- Requires attention to detail and accurate data entry.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable practices and medical business office procedures.
- Knowledge of insurance reimbursement procedures and practices
- Skill in using a computer and calculator
- Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to prepare records in accordance with detailed instructions.
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers as a team member.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, HSA, FSA
- Life Insurance
- PTO, Sick, Holiday pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Panoramic Health