Human Resources Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you ready to join a diverse, high energy, fast growing, and thriving Healthcare company?
We are looking for an experienced HR Specialist interested in leveraging their creativity and strong communication skills to make a difference in how we deliver best in class HR services to our employees, leaders and providers.
Who We Are
We are Global Nephrology Solutions, the leading Practice Management Solutions Platform Owned and Lead by Physicians. Our patients are at the center of everything we do. We view every interaction as an opportunity to win a believer in our services. GNS prides itself on diverse experiences and perspectives; we employ people of all backgrounds and take pride in our employees being their authentic self, treating all employees, clients, and customers with fairness, dignity, and respect.
We are seeking an HR Specialist to join our growing and dynamic human capital team. In our fast-paced environment and evolving culture, the HR Specialist will have a unique opportunity to assist the Chief Human Resources Officer and team as they deliver all types of human capital services.
- Help organize, build programs, and provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, benefits, procedures, and documentation.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records.
- Reviewing HR processes and suggesting changes to improve efficiency and scalability.
- Be part of our efforts to improve the employee experience and generate greater employee engagement.
- 3 years or more in HR
- MS Office including good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Healthcare knowledge or background helpful but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a dash of creativity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, HSA, FSA
- Life Insurance
- PTO, Sick, Holiday pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with Match
Greater Phoenix area
BusinessView all jobs at Panoramic Health