Accounts Receivable Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to join a diverse, high energy, fast growing, and thriving Healthcare company?
Do you want to grow your career and your experience in a company who strives to be ahead of the curve, setting trends, and making waves in the healthcare industry?
Join Panoramic Health!
Panoramic Health is the largest Physician-driven Nephrology organization in the United States. Its 350+ physicians provide care to over 400,000 Chronic Kidney Disease and Dialysis patients nationwide. From the internal staff to our external practices, we grow with the talent we recruit. We are the leading Practice Management Solutions Platform Owned and Lead by Physicians, and we understand that to be the best and provide the best service we must work with the best. Panoramic Health prides itself on diverse experiences and perspectives; we employ all backgrounds and take pride in our employees being their authentic self, treating all employees, clients, customers, and patients with fairness, dignity, and respect.
Panoramic Health is seeking an AR Director to join its fast growing and dynamic team. In our trend setting always evolving culture, the ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, organized, hard-working, and able to work with various stakeholders. This position directs day-to-day operations system wide for assigned areas, governing the structure within revenue cycle management and producing collaborative teams to implement systems that strive for continuous improvement. This position will work collaboratively with the practices on revenue cycle performance to meet short- and long-term strategic goals and will provide analysis and create written guidelines, policies and procedures in accordance with implementation of all work processes as a result of thorough analysis.
- Provides leadership and direction to the back end of the revenue cycle system wide, while also working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure operational excellence and drive performance metrics to achieve best practice.
- Develops, directs, and implements initiatives that align with organizational strategies in assigned area, including, but not limited to, claim follow up, payment resolution, credits, customer service and others.
- Identify, measure and benchmark key performance indicators (KPIs) to promote output, performance management and organizational growth. Proactively monitors trends and facilitates process improvement initiatives within assigned areas.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the centralized billing office and implement changes as appropriate.
- Facilitates effective resolutions to complex billing issues with health plans, vendors, and internal stakeholders.
- Creates and modifies policies and procedures to address customer needs, compliance, efficiency, and internal control requirements.
- Direct and manage key vendor relationships.
- Develop and execute work plans that increase coordination and optimization across the revenue cycle.
- Continually seek ways and means for improving the delivery and support of revenue cycle activities and programs to enhance services.
- Performs other duties as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business, or related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in health care management, e.g., clinic management, patient management, or accounts receivables.
- Strong background in revenue cycle management required.
- Managerial experience in the areas of leadership and team development, managerial coaching, and mentoring.
- Knowledge and experience with different EMR and Practice Management systems, Athenahealth, AdvancedMD experience preferred.
- 10 plus years of professional revenue cycle experience with a history of demonstrated metric improvement .
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, HSA, FSA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Panoramic Health