Panorama Mortgage Group,LLC Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Compliance Manager is responsible for overseeing the Compliance Department. The Compliance Manager establishes and implements an effective compliance program to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct. Using an active and practical approach, the Compliance Manager will direct the Compliance department to attain the company’s strategic goals and plan.
• Handle Compliance Questions
• Handle Incoming Complaints, Marketing Disclosure
• Gather and Submit State Exam Information Requests
• Manage Compliance Analyst
• Develop Job Aids and Compliance Advisories
• Develop Compliance Training
• Keep abreast of existing, new and pending laws and regulations impacting the mortgage industry. Communicate changes to all departments and to monitor all departments to ensure compliance with State & Federal Agency requirements.
• Assist in development of disclosures, policies and procedures, with regards to all Federal and State regulations, and Agency requirements, including but not limited to RESPA, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Housing Act as well as others that pertain to the mortgage industry.
• Create Compliance Bulletins, and develop training regarding regulatory compliance, disclosing
• and TRID compliance.
• Facilitate investigations pertaining to possible instances of non-compliance.
• Conduct in-house audits to identify potentially problematic areas that need correction; collaborate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance issues are addressed, investigated, determine the root cause and resolved and once resolved, continually adhered to in practice to avoid being repeated or to deal with similar situations in the future.
• Monitor and coordinate compliance activities of other departments including but not limited to Marketing, Finance, Branch Operations, Operations, IT, HR, etc. to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
• Assist in answering internal compliance-related inquiries and external complaints.
• Assist in state and federal and agency audits; develop compliance policies as required with regards to audits.
• Oversee the HUD PETR Reviews, Investors loan file audits and the Agencies loan file reviews,
• to collaborate with the COO with training the Operations staff of the findings of the reviews.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
overseeing the Compliance Department
• Bachelor's degree, Academic/professional qualifications or certification in regulatory
• compliance, quality assurance, risk management and/or information will be desirable.
• 5+ year’s work experience in a Residential Mortgage Lender, Bank, Credit Union, or a Regulatory Agency, as a Regulatory Compliance Professional, control or audit officer. If the experience is from a bank or Credit Union, you must have the experience in the mortgage side of industry
• Ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
• Ability to deliver effective results
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current automotive insurance
• Sound judgment and decision-making skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Excellent service skills
• Knowledge of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) laws and regulations impacting mortgage originations, such as RESPA, TRID, HMDA, regulations relating to Privacy and Information Security; Fair Lending; Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices; and Fair Credit Reporting Act to name a few.
• Ability to work with all levels of management and staff. Well organized, detail oriented,
• efficient and able to work independently and think critically. Strong communication skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
• Timely communication and response times according to department standards
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time
• Bend, stoop and stretch as needed
• Prolonged periods of sitting, standing and or ambulating (Employee has some control over the length of time)
• Prolonged use of computers, telephone, and other standard office equipment which includes reading, writing, listening or speaking
• Fluency in English language (written, oral, spoken); fluency in a second language desirable
Panorama Mortgage Group,LLC
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Panorama Mortgage Group,LLC