Panorama is a growing niche-consulting firm specializing in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-size to large organizations across the world. Panorama has a long history of developing and implementing technology solutions, which have led to extensive experience with ERP solutions integration and experience with most leading technology vendors.
This role requires considerable and cumulative breadth of knowledge and understanding of ERP solutions, multiple industry best practices, and multiple business processes. The position will take ultimate responsibility for the generation of an Expert Report and any required subsequent testimony. In addition, the Expert will help ensure that all aspects of the project are properly followed and implemented throughout each phase.
As a position of technical and professional influence, this individual is required to remain current on the latest technology and industry trends. You must have the ability to multi-task and enhance a team environment being a team player is equally important.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers deep domain expertise in multiple application or technical areas as a subject matter expert.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Ability to recommend and deliver solutions based on industry trends and best practices.
- Keep informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to Customer.
- Participate in the sales process including interviews and discovery calls for new Exp Witness Accounts.
- Attend all client meetings to ensure continuity and document critical issues.
- Prepare preliminary strategy reports for client as requested.
- Prepare deposition questions for opposition witnesses.
- Direct examination and identification of key issues from discovery documents.
- Attend and opine in depositions.
- Write, edit and review draft and final Expert Report to client.
- Attend and testify in court before and arbitrator, judge or even jury.
- Escalate any issues with a client and or team member to Case Director for timely resolution.
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
Management Skills: The position will be responsible for managing positions on projects, including but not limited to:
- Business Analysts
- Senior Consultants
- Expert SME’s
- Experience supporting various enterprise level applications
- Experience managing enterprise software and other Business Process Management technologies
- General consulting skills: team facilitation, strong business analysis, process mapping, business process redesign and implementation.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: presentation, meeting facilitation, and documentation.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
- Project management skills: experience with large-scale, complex project management (both consulting and client employees) and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
JOB REQUIREMENT SKILLS, ABILITIES, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSE, TRAINING
Job Related Experience:
- Experience in managing multiple projects and work streams.
- Extensive experience in project management.
- Vendor management experience is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to build a vision that understands and defines requirements, design practical solutions, develop supporting business cases and implement solutions for clients.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication (verbal and written), analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to facilitate meetings and working sessions with client and internal personnel on complex and possibly divisive or controversial subjects and topics.
- Bachelor’s degree required – Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline is a plus
- Advanced degree (i.e. MBA or MIS) is a plus.
- Six Sigma training or Certification is preferred.
- 5+ years prior of relevant consulting experience.
- Software Selection Implementation experience with Tier I or Tier II is a Plus
- Organizational Change Management Consulting experience is a plus
Panorama Consulting Group