Assistant Catering Coordinator
- May 29, 2023
We are taking all precautions for our employees' health at this time via meticulous sanitation practices, mask wearing, and abiding by all state guidelines. Panera's top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our existing and future associates!
Do you enjoy the Restaurant Industry and preparing food? Are you highly motivated, self-driven, organized, and friendly? Are marketing and sales something at which you excel?
If you are looking for a great hands-on, first-shift opportunity, look no further and become an Assistant Catering Coordinator for Panera Bread!
In this role, you work alongside the Catering Coordinator in a fast-paced environment to ensure that our guests receive great food and service for their catered events. You will be responsible for helping to prepare and deliver all catered orders on time. You will also use your marketing and sales skills to generate new business for catering at Panera Bread!
- Great first shift position, typically M-F! (Hours are generally between 5:00 am-3:00 pm)
- Great tips!
- Free meal each shift!
- Minimum age - 18-years-old
- Reliable transportation, along with Valid Driver's License & Insurance.
- A customer service, production and sales position for an individual who is organized, detail oriented and focused on giving great service!
- Take, place and prepare catering orders.
- Must possess a valid license, have reliable transportation and make local deliveries.
- Follow up with catering clients and participate in community marketing.
- Keep work area neat and clean while following all safety and sanitation procedures.
- Display an ability to interact positively with all team members, managers and clients on a consistent basis.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities.
FoodView all jobs at Panera
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?