- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Hiring: General Manager
Location: Minot, ND
The General Manager manages the overall operations of the bakery-cafe to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved. They are responsible to assist in coaching and developing the team, creating a differentiated guest experience, growing sales and maximizing profitability. They are the owners of creating a culture of professionalism, teamwork, hospitality and Panera Warmth.
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for quarterly bonus
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match available
Lead, manage, and develop your team.
- Assist your GM in leading and supervising all cafe staff.
- Plan and manage staffing needs, shift scheduling, people development, career development, and succession planning.
- Hire and train new team members, and keep your team motivated, energized, and engaged.
- Manage team performance to ensure your cafe’s goals and quality standards are met, while ensuring extraordinary customer service.
- Build subject matter experts within your cafe by coaching your managers and associates on certain responsibilities and then delegating those responsiblities to them.
- Recognize and celebrate individual and team achievements.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You enjoy people and have great communication skills.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and laughs often.
- You can keep cool under pressure and deal with multiple types of people in a calm and neutral manner.
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- You’re committed to, and experienced with, health and food safety.
- You’re interested in working toward a General Manager position and/or you want to learn, grow, and expand your career.
- You want to have a positive impact on your customers and community.
- You meet these requirements:
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to drive positive results
- Proven ability to run great shifts
- Demonstrated understanding of the business
- ServSafe certification
- At least 18 years of age
Growth Opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success: Our Assistant General Managers can continue their career growth by pursuing our Operating Partner Program. While you’re helping your team reach their goals, we’ll help you meet yours.
- Skills and Training: At Panera, you’ll build skills you can use anywhere. Our training can help you succeed in your career—and your life.
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each year—so you’ll have plenty of chances to move or grow with us
Around here, we work fast and smart while we spread some good, keep it real, and reach for more—together. Does that sound like your kind of team? Join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RetailView all jobs at Panera Bread