Panera Bread Fargo, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The General Manager manages the overall operations of the bakery-cafe to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved. They are responsible to assist in coaching and developing the team, creating a differentiated guest experience, growing sales and maximizing profitability. They are the owners of creating a culture of professionalism, teamwork, hospitality and Panera Warmth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Quality Bakery-Cafe Operations While Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
- Demonstrate leadership and effective planning in staffing, scheduling, people development and succession planning
- Drive accountability for the success of the bakery-cafe by making key-decisions and solving problems.
- Act as a role model and demonstrate professional behavior to bakery-cafe team as well as to customers.
- Uphold and coach achievement of Food Safety standards.
- Upgrade and improve bakery-cafe operations when needed, maintain quality of product and service.
- Adhere to bakery-cafe systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day operations.
- Follow company policies and procedures and comply with all state and federal regulations.
- Coach and follow up with team members to ensure the bakery-cafe adheres to operational standards
- Safeguard the team by maintaining a healthy and safe workplace, environment and culture. Management and Development of Associates
- Lead cafe through people development, coaching, planning and prioritization and creative problem solving
- Own all aspects of supervising the overall operation of the bakery-cafe.
- Hire, train, motivate and manage performance of associates to ensure the bakery-cafe is staffed to ensure quality standards and exceptional customer service.
- Teach and delegate to managers and associates in order to build subject matter experts within the bakery-cafe team Financial Contribution
- Execute company and bakery-cafe strategies for sales growth and flow through
- Manage associate labor and help cafe maintain profitability
- Maintain cafe costs and inventory
- Working Conditions:
- This role requires flexible hours including nights and weekends in a faced paced environment with shifting priorities.
- While performing this job, the incumbent is regularly required to stand, sit, talk hear in a loud environment.
- 1+ years of experience as an Assistant General Manager
- Shown demonstrated ability to drive positive results and understanding of the business.
- Completed Advanced Leadership Development Program for AGM development.
- Demonstrated an ability to run great shifts and coach associates.
- ServSafe certified.
- Minimum age -- 18 years of age.
- Ability to pass background check.
RetailView all jobs at Panera Bread