- Posted: over a month ago
Do you enjoy the Restaurant Industry and preparing food? Are you highly motivated, self-driven, organized, and friendly? Are marketing and sales something at which you excel?
If you are looking for a great hands-on, first shift opportunity, look no further and become a Catering Coordinator for Panera Bread!
In this role, you work in a fast-paced environment to ensure that our guests receive great food and service for their catered events. You will be responsible for preparing and delivering all catered orders on time. You will also use your marketing and sales skills to generate new business for catering at Panera Bread!
- Minimum age - 18-years-old
- Reliable transportation, along with Valid Driver's License & Insurance
- Must be able to pass a Background Check
- Great first shift position, typically M-F! (Hours are generally between 5:00am - 3:00pm)
- Benefits offered (health, dental, vision, and life insurance) for full-time employees (35+ hours a week)!
- 401k with Match
- Great tips!
- Free meal each shift!
- A customer service, production and sales position for an individual who is organized, detail oriented and focused on giving great service!
- Take, place and prepare catering orders.
- Must possess a valid license, have reliable transportation and make local deliveries.
- Follow up with catering clients and participate in community marketing.
- Keep work area neat and clean while following all safety and sanitation procedures.
- Display an ability to interact positively with all team members, managers and clients on a consistent basis.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities.
Isn't it time for you to LOVE your Job?
FoodView all jobs at Panera Bread