General & Assistant Restaurant Mgr $50,000 to $70,000
- Posted: over a month ago
Start now and receive a $3,000 Bonus!
Our employees love working at Panera Bread! Customers and co-workers will become your Panera family. At Panera Bread, warmth is our business. Make it yours!
Our guests have come to expect fresh food, a clean, warm and welcoming environment and exceptional service all led by our management team. Our managers are strong team players and have responsibilities ranging from customer satisfaction to financial accountability to leading a diversified bakery-cafe team. They are committed to continuous learning and inspiring their team to have fun while generating a high level of productivity and customer service.
Our salaried managers have a minimum of three years full service food experience, have been accountable for the financial performance of the restaurants they have managed, are excellent communicators with great interpersonal and customer service skills, have the ability to inspire, motivate, and instill the values that are essential to Panera's warmth and culture, and uphold policy and safety standards. . Salaried managers normally work varying 10-hour shifts throughout the week and have one weekend off per month.
Pre-employment background check required. Physical requirements include:
- Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
- Must be ServSafe Certified within the first 90 days
- May be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members to ensure the safety of individuals and customer needs.
- Will require occasional bending and stooping.
- Individuals may request reasonable accommodation.
Panera Bread of Iowa
FoodView all jobs at Panera Bread of Iowa