Pandora Huntington Station, NY
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work where you love to shop! Pandora @ Walt Whitman Shops is looking for friendly and energetic sales associates to join our team!
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required. Adherence to assigned work schedule, to clocking in/out accurately and maintaining accurate & updated availability information in the scheduling system
- Retail experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- The primary responsibility of the Sales Associate is to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections, shows additional items, and helps to locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions (as well as incentives for associates); maintains pricing and marketing standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by management.
- Participates in visual directives including setting visuals to guidelines, maintenance of all areas, and meeting cleaning standards.
- Collaborate with the store team to understand, support and achieve established sales goals and objectives.
- Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with customers, co-workers and management to support a positive work environment.
- Participates in learning and development activities in order to provide optimal customer service. Completes all training activities within established timelines.
- Pandora associates suggest the Pandora Preferred Card to every guest.
- Other duties as assigned/required. (examples include, but are not limited to: performing various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money; may perform inventory/cycles counts)
PandoraWhy Work Here?
Amazing work family, fun environment, and room for growth!
160 Walt Whitman Rd. Huntington StationHuntington Station, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Pandora