- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pittsburgh area law firm is in need of an experienced Executive/Legal Assistant. Selected candidate will support the Managing Partner and other executive staff.
Duties to include:
- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including preparing engagement letters, performing conflict checks, and generating new client intake forms for client matters.
- Manage calendars using Outlook to conduct day-to-day activities, schedules client meetings via phone and electronically, as well as organize personal functions.
- Tracks and calendars court-related deadlines and filings.
- Provides legal administrative support for documents, activities, and filings related to the practice of corporate law and in conjunction with State agencies.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures that the Managing Partner’s schedule is followed and respected as well as providing a “gatekeeper” role.
- Works closely and effectively with the Managing Partner to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Manages contacts using Outlook to conduct up-to-date entry, tracks correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with various life events (such as birthdays and other major milestones).
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Managing Partner’s office and internal departments and employees.
- Enters billing time entries into software daily.
- Scans documents and maintains electronic files and folders in document management software.
- Drafts correspondence and other documents.
- Provides complex travel arrangements based on specific and detailed needs. Includes creating consistent travel itineraries and being available during travel times to quickly address any last-minute changes or cancellations.
- Manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have both organizational and personal impact.
- Accurately tracks expenses, processes, and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Answers and directs calls and emails of a general nature.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Maintains punctual, regular, and predictable attendance.
- Assists with the A/R process on a continuous basis.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Proficient with legal research tools, including Westlaw and LexisNexis
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to manage projects, follow through on assignments, and manage deadlines
· A high degree of initiative, attention to detail and accuracy, and timeliness
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive relationships at all levels
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deal with time-sensitive issues in an effective manner
· College degree preferred
· NetDocuments experience a plus
Pancoast Staffing Services, Inc.
AddressCranberry Township, PA
LegalView all jobs at Pancoast Staffing Services, Inc.