Downtown Pittsburgh integrated marketing group in need of experienced Office Administrator.
· Coordinate executive communications including interfacing with clients, responding to emails and providing project status updates to clients and internal team members.
· Manage the scheduling and administrative aspects of the CEO’s marketing platform which includes keynote speaking, workshops, webinars, blogs, podcasts.
· Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
· Maintain an organized filing system of electronic and paper documents.
· Manage administrative component of CEO’s content platform including scheduling of show guests, pre/post show follow up, workshop scheduling, pre/post workshop follow up, etc.
· Help CEO manage content creation requirements and deadlines related to content calendar.
· Work with CEO to continually post relevant content to LinkedIn and other social media accounts and keep CEO social media profiles up to date.
· Assist Marketing Operations Director with administrative tasks tied to proposals, statements of work, client invoicing and receivables tracking.
· Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions.
· Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among internal team, external clients and strategic partners.
· Proven work experience working directly with senior leaders.
· Familiarity with online based cloud systems.
· Detail oriented with the ability to stay on top of multiple assignments.
· An ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
· Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
· Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Positive and professional demeanor.