Accounting/Rebates Associate (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pittsburgh area international company in need of capable candidate to fill the role of Accounting/Rebates Associate.
· Ensure all assigned duties are being performed within the guidelines of the company’s internal controls, policies, and procedures.
· Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data used in reporting, analysis, and decision-making.
· Provide information to management on customer accounting issues. Work with management and customers to resolve customer accounting issues.
· Develop solid understanding of customer policies and procedures relating to accounts receivable/payable. Ensure all payments and calculations for customer credits are in accordance with customers’ agreements and applicable policies.
· Prepare reports and analyses as requested by management. Conduct ratio and trend
analysis and other comparative examinations as appropriate.
· Maintain effective business relations with customers, auditors, and other departments within the Company.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 0-2 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
· Individual must a fast learner and pay attention to detail.
· Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be detail-oriented to ensure accuracy, and possess good organizational, interpersonal, analysis, and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to handle very confidential information and interact professionally with all levels of management.
· Proficient PC/software skills to include MSOffice Suite and Lotus Notes
· Must possess knowledge of accounting principles and terminology.
· Ability to perform computations such as percentages, ratios, and rates. Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Pancoast Staffing Services, Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Pancoast Staffing Services, Inc.