Panco Management Fort Lee, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1971, Pantzer Properties is a fully integrated owner/operator of multifamily assets in high rise, midrise and garden style format along the North East and Mid-Atlantic corridor of the United States. Headquartered in New York City with offices in New Jersey, Philadelphia and Northern Virginia.
Pantzer Properties is based in 7 states throughout the mid-Atlantic from Greater Boston to Washington D.C. metro area. Given its longstanding history and depth in the marketplace, Pantzer is one of the largest and most active specialized players in the multifamily space. The Firm has approximately 350 total employees.
WHAT WE NEED
We are searching for an energetic and dynamic LEASING CONSULTANT to join our team. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and that our teams are what set us apart from our competition.
- Respond to phone and email requests with the goal of converting those leads to tours
- Find the ideal apartment home solution for our guests by identifying their wants and needs, taking them on a tour of what we have to offer, and inviting them to join our community
- Responsible for leasing apartments at an acceptable determined percent of total prospects
- Accurately and efficiently prepares and assists with all leasing paperwork (i.e. applications, lease agreements, addenda, employment checks, credit checks and leasing move-in packets.)
- Maintains an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, market comps, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expiration's, square footage, etc.
- Collects security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident moves
- Completes service requests and communicates to maintenance department
- Supports the overall marketing efforts and offers input and suggestions in regards to promotions, advertisements, etc.
- Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant Fair Housing laws and standards
- Inspects all vacant apartments on a regular basis to ensure they are ready to show to prospective residents
- Attends and participates in training seminars when requested
- Prepares weekly market survey report for supervisors
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent is required
- A minimum of one-year sales experience preferred
- Customer service, hospitality, or product sales background desirable
- Excellent communication and organizational skills necessary
- Demonstrate proficiency in working with computers including Microsoft Word Processing, Excel, calendar management, software/database, and social media
- Computer literacy, including experience with computerized property management and/or accounting software preferred
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
We Offer the Following for Full Time Employees:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Leave
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Company Holidays
- Competitive Rent Discounts
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- 4 Weeks Parental Leave Paid at 100%
- 4 Weeks Pregnancy Leave Paid at 100%
Panco ManagementWhy Work Here?
Our company is fueled by individuals with a passion for imaginative innovation and a relentless desire to explore new ideas.
Panco Management remains committed to providing exceptional living experiences and supporting our residents during the COVID-19 crisis. We continue to seek talented candidates interested in joining us in this effort and creating a positive impact within our communities during this challenging time. Panco Management creates communities. A leader in multifamily real estate for close to 50 years, we deliver exceptional living experiences through strategic investment and outstanding property management in the Northeast and MidAtlantic US regions. Through a combination of creativity and solid expertise, we are committed to building welcoming home environments that consistently meet the evolving needs of our residents. We are big believers that great things happen when people come together and foster a workplace that inspires each employee to use their passions and skills to contribute to our shared success. As a growing company, we are looking for individuals who are energized by taking on new opportunities, focused on finding viable solutions and committed to connecting with others to build stronger communities and innovative residential landscapes.