- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are
Panaseer is a unique business that is changing the face of enterprise security.
We are a scale-upat the intersection of data science and big data technology in the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector. We have raised over$43 millionin funding and have won numerous awards - most recently being named winner ofBest ProductinContinuous Controls Monitoring in the Cyber Defense Magazine Awards at RSA Conference 2020.Panaseers CCM platform was named as the Best Regulatory Compliance Tool and Solution at the 2020 SC Awards Europe.We were also named theHottest CyberTech Startupat TechCrunch's Europas Awards.
Panaseeris the first Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) platform for enterprise security. CCM is solving the biggest challenge in cybersecurity today. Enterprises do not know if their security controls are providing full protection at any given moment in time.PanaseersCCM platform uniquely correlates data from all securitytoolsto identify and measure missing assets, control gaps,andadvise on underperforming controls.
Gartner has included Panaseer as an inaugural vendor in two Hype Cycles for emerging technology. In 2020, in the Continuous Controls Monitoring category under Risk Management, and in 2021 in the Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management (CAASM) category under Network Security. Recently, Momentum Cyber included CCM in its Cybersecurity Almanac, as a next generation technology that will shape the future of cybersecurity, also including Panaseer as an inaugural vendor.
We have multiple strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Amazon Web Services and RSA which strengthens our platform.
About this role
As a Technical Consultant, you will deploy, configure and test the Panaseer platform and solutions to customers, and work alongside a technical lead on customer projects. You will work with customers throughout their lifecycle with specific responsibility for:
- Contributing to project delivery planning
- Supporting customers during their testing phases
- Identifying and removing technical roadblocks for the technical team
- Demoing and presenting technical ideas and product functionality to others
- Being self-sufficient and able to work and make decisions independently, but also knowing when to raise issues
- Become a subject matter expert around technical implementations in order to support other Panaseer functions
You will get the opportunity to explore new and existing skills in a wide range of technologies:
- Supporting the deployment of the Panaseer solution, upgrades and updates on hosted and client environments
- Identifying and fixing issues with customer deployments
- Developing cybersecurity metrics, analysis and visualisations for clients based on their requirements
- Working with technologies such as Hadoop, Git, NiFi and Unix / Linux environments
You will also interact with the wider Panaseer team. This includes working with Product Management, Data Science and Engineering teams to incorporate client requirements into building a roadmap for the product.
Skills and Experience
- SQL and familiarity with data analysis methods
- Ability to implement and configure a technical product to suit client requirements
- Problem solving skills to identify root causes and propose fixes to technical issues
- Ability to work in teams as well as autonomously when required
- Interest in learning new technologies and domains, and the ability to pick them up quickly
- 2+ years of work experience in customer delivery, technical delivery or software development
At Panaseer, we strive to create the best environment and atmosphere for our diverse range of employees:
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- An annual allowance of 25 days Paid Time Off (PTO) plus company holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Company-sponsored healthcare options/ pension
- $250 Amazon voucher for workspace set up
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working ($100 per month tax-free)
- Video calls with well-being coaches are available monthly
- Wide range of health and well-being support through speakers and events
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- Access to benefits market place and employee discounts
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
Accessibility - If you require assistance in applying for open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be required to provide proof that they have the right to work in the US if their application is successful?
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Panaseer