Senior Technical Consultant - Remote US (East Coast)
- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are
Panaseer is a unique business that is changing the face of enterprise security.
We are a scale-up at the intersection of data science and big data technology in the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector. We have raised over $43 million in funding and have won numerous awards - most recently being named winner of ‘Best Product in Continuous Controls Monitoring’ in the Cyber Defense Magazine Awards at RSA Conference 2020. Panaseer’s CCM platform was named as the ‘Best Regulatory Compliance Tool and Solution’ at the 2020 SC Awards Europe. We were also named the ‘Hottest CyberTech Startup’ at TechCrunch's Europas Awards.
Panaseer is the first Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) platform for enterprise security. CCM is solving the biggest challenge in cybersecurity today. Enterprises do not know if their security controls are providing full protection at any given moment in time. Panaseer’s CCM platform uniquely correlates data from all security tools to identify and measure missing assets, control gaps, and advise on underperforming controls.
Gartner has included Panaseer as an inaugural vendor in two Hype Cycles for emerging technology. In 2020, in the Continuous Controls Monitoring category under Risk Management, and in 2021 in the Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management (CAASM) category under Network Security. Recently, Momentum Cyber included CCM in its Cybersecurity Almanac, as a next generation technology that will shape the future of cybersecurity, also including Panaseer as an inaugural vendor.
We have multiple strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Amazon Web Services and RSA which strengthens our platform.
About this role
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will work with our customers to deploy and configure the Panaseer platform. You will support customers throughout their lifecycle with specific responsibility for:
- Serving as a principal owner and point of contact for technical aspects of customer engagements
- Contributing to project delivery planning by identifying customer priorities and goals
- Anticipating and removing technical roadblocks
- Supporting customers during their validation phases
- Demoing and presenting technical ideas and product functionality
- Being a trusted source of knowledge on technical and process-related matters
- Mentoring and training other Technical Consultants on the team
You will get the opportunity to explore new and existing skills:
- Leading the deployment of Panaseer for our customers
- Working with customers at all stages; proof of concept, implementation, onboarding and adoption
- Developing cybersecurity metrics, analysis and visualisations for clients based on their requirements
- Working with technologies such as Hadoop, Snowflake, Git, NiFi and Unix / Linux environments
- Taking the lead on discussions with the wider Panaseer team to incorporate requirements into the product roadmap
Skills and Experience
- Strong SQL and data analysis experience
- Ability to deploy and configure a technical product to suit client requirements
- Problem solving skills to identify root causes and take the lead on fixing technical issues
- Ability to own, prioritise and organise tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently as required
- Interest in learning new technologies and domains
- 5+ years of work experience in customer delivery, technical delivery or software development
Even if you think you don't meet all the above, but feel you are motivated and keen to learn, please do get in touch!
At Panaseer, we strive to create the best environment and atmosphere for our diverse range of employees:
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- An annual allowance of 25 days Paid Time Off (PTO) plus company holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Company-sponsored healthcare options/ pension
- $250 Amazon voucher for workspace set up
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working ($100 per month tax-free)
- Video calls with well-being coaches are available monthly
- Wide range of health and well-being support through speakers and events
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- Access to benefits market place and employee discounts
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
Accessibility - If you require assistance in applying for open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be required to provide proof that they have the right to work in the US if their application is successful
AddressNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?