We are a global FMCG company. We are looking for a strong accounts / office allrounder being an integral part of the company while we develop and grow the business.
Ideally you will have a strong background in bookkeeping / accounts with the ability to process daily receipts and payments in an efficient and timely manner. Your ability to communicate with customers and supplier as well as the rest of the Hawaiian team will be integral part of your role.
- Maintaining Quickbooks with receipts and payments.
- Ensuring all orders are invoiced on same day and deliveries managed in a timely manner.
- Review slow moving stock to discuss with management on promotions to sell.
- Assist drivers with delivery schedule.
- Assisting with exchange of products and stacking new products in warehouse or stores as required.
- Reconcile bank account and maintain daily banking.
- Managing warehouse stock-take.
- Stock orders and supplier management.
- Occasional help with good inwards and outwards so heavy lifting is involved.
- Supporting sales team as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks
- Experienced with AP/AR and general ledger accounting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Clean driving record
- Clean criminal record
Apply now by REPLYING to this job posting with an updated resume.
Why Work Here?
Global company, opportunity for growth