Class B CDL Driver/ Septic Installer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
5-day work week, Easy On Call schedule. Paid Vacations, Holidays, Health Insurance.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing is seeking a full-time individual for driving a septic pump truck and assisting with installs. Must have CDL A or B. Will help with Tanker Endorsement and Career Training for Wastewater Management.
Applicant should have the following:
- CDL class A or B license
- Clean driving record
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to pass DOT physical
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- 2 years CDL experience
- Will help with Tanker Endorsement
- Career Development Training for Wastewater Management
- Above average Hourly Wage and Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
Please Note-All new hires will receive a background check and drug screening
Candidates must be available for work a 5-day work week and be flexible to work later hours depending on job requirements
Panama City Mr. Rooter
920 N East AvePanama City, FL
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Septic Tank Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.