Grinding Technician - 2nd shift - Macomb, MI
Panagon Systems Macomb, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Set up, adjust and operate CNC and manual grinders to perform a series of grinding operations such as O/D, I/D, and facing on components used for the manufacture of precision mechanical components. Follow quality and safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience with Centerless, Surface, and CNC ID/OD Grinding.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work with measuring instruments
- Ability to inspect own work for correct dimensions and ensure that company quality standards are maintained.
- Maintain safety procedures
- Must be a team player with a flexible and positive approach to resolving problems.
- Perform set ups, program, and operation variety of grinding machines.
- Machine parts to blue print specifications in an efficient manner
- Work with the team to establish attainable goals
- Fill out inspection reports
- Will be required to inspect your own work.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Record production data in ERP system.
- Knowledge of shop mathematics and layout techniques
- Work primarily in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in Grinding wheels and stones.
- Standing and bending are required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. regularly.
- Competitive wages
- 401K program with company matching.
- Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Long-Term Employment Opportunity
- Leadership potential
Panagon SystemsWhy Work Here?
Growing company with great benefits!
Panagon Systems is a manufacture of Hydraulic piston pumps, motors, transmissions and spare parts for the Fluid Power Industry. We are looking for the right candidate that will grow with our organization.