PanTheryx is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Associates to assist in a variety of warehouse duties including shipping and receiving inbound and outbound orders, warehousing, inventories, loading and unloading trucks, and delivering packages within the APS campus.
Must be available for day and/or swing shift (2:00 PM to 10:30 PM).
· Inspect all incoming trucks before loading or unloading.
· Inspect all incoming materials checking for possible damage to packages and/or pallets before the delivery driver leaves the campus.
· Accurately count and verify received materials against the Bill of Lading or Packing Slip.
· Receive materials to site by manually unloading or operating a forklift to move pallets, drums or other large shipping containers.
· Read and interpret instructions to retrieve, assemble and prepare products/materials for shipment.
· Make receiving labels for all materials that need APS Lot number and receive it in SAP.
· Prepare shipping labels, addresses, documents and certifications.
· Use appropriate shipping programs to move product to correct destination.
· Labeling, boxing, taping, palletizing, making sure right product and right quantity are shipped.
· Complete all documents necessary for shipping domestic shipments. (Pallet paperwork, Packing list, BOL and trailer inspections sheets).
· Schedule pickups for all freight shipments using customer assigned freight companies.
· Make sure all raw materials, components, capsules, etc. are placed on quarantine until they get released by QA/QC personal.
· Complete Inventory reports.
· Consistently achieve shipment of products, including hazardous materials without delays or returns.
· Maintain clean warehouse with safe and organized work environment.
· High school diploma or GED
· 1+ years experience in industrial warehouse operation or manufacturing environment
· 1+ years experience in a GMP and/or FDA regulated manufacturing setting preferred
· Forklift certification, or ability to gain forklift certification is required
· Knowledge of UPS World Ship, Fed-Ex Ship Manager and other shipping software programs or websites
· Working knowledge of basic math and inventory techniques
· Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills are highly desired
· Ability to use a computer or tablet, including shipping website and software
· Must be able to read, interpret and complete required shipping/receiving/warehouse documentation
· Ability to operate site computerized system and perform data entry
· Able to write coherently and clearly.
· Ability to maintain a good attendance record is required.
· Ability to maintain good planning and organizational skills.
· Ability to maintain harmonious and effective working relationships with other employees and respond to general public complaints.
PanTheryx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Employer