Cashier and Line Cook
Pan American Group (SV) Auburn, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Company Background – Flynn Restaurant Group
Greg Flynn, founded Flynn Restaurant Group (FRG) in 1999 with the acquisition of eight Applebee’s in Washington State. Since then the company has grown at over 20% a year and in the process has become the largest restaurant franchise and one of the 20 largest foodservice companies of any kind in the United States.
While the company’s initial focus was growing within the Applebee’s system, it has since added three other leading brands starting with Taco Bell in 2013, followed by Panera in 2015, and most recently Arby’s in 2018. Today, through its four wholly-owned subsidiaries, Apple American, Bell American, Pan American, and RB American, FRG owns over 460 Applebee's, 270 Taco Bells, 130 Panera cafes, and 360 Arby’s, representing $2.4 Billion in Sales and directly employing more than 48,000 people in 34 states.
Going forward the company plans to continue its aggressive growth by building and acquiring additional restaurants as well as opportunistically expanding into other brands and businesses.
Company Background – Pan American Group
Pan American Group LLC is a franchisee of Panera Bread. Pan American Group LLC is built on a decentralized business model, which means that each geographic area is led by a Director of Operations. Reporting to the DO are Area Directors, who are multiple unit operators, responsible for the overall functions of the café’s in their areas. Reporting to the Area Directors are the General Managers, who are the chief Cafe managers responsible for the overall running of their café. Aiding in the management of the Cafe are Assistant Managers, who are responsible for running of their departments and who help with every-day management responsibilities. Rounding out the cafe leadership are Shift Supervisors and Bakery Managers.
Our café associates listen to our customer’s needs, and deliver it — fast, accurate and with a friendly smile. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We need strong team players, with a commitment to serving our guests and creating the warm and friendly atmosphere that Panera is known for.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepares and delivers food and drinks to guests and meets or exceeds guests’ expectations.
· Greet guests, answer questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks and service.
· Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
· Committed to continuous learning and always striving to be better.
· Takes pride in all aspects of their work, whether making sandwiches, brewing coffees, running the register, baking or cleaning the floors.
· Listens and senses the customers’ needs, along with keeping their manager and fellow associates informed on an ongoing basis.
· Treats all with dignity and respect – always willing to play their part in making the bakery-café a warm and welcoming place.
· Recognizes how critical cleanliness and safety are to the quality of the product and the health of the business and follows all safety procedures and food safety guidelines.
· Takes his/her craft seriously and does everything necessary to create and/or serve quality bread and baked goods that make our customers crave more.
· Ensures objectives are achieved while operating within all company guidelines, cultural values and following ethical business practices.
Education and Experience
· Some food service or retail experience preferred
· Must be at least 16 years of age
· Excellent organization, customer service and time management skills
· Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
· Work well under pressure and be able to work with a diverse group of people
Perks for our employees:
· Competitive wages
· Flexible work schedules
· Meal discounts during your shift
· Health benefits
· Development opportunities
· Good mobility and able to multi-task
· Good sense of balance, be able to safely bend and kneel
· Ability to safely lift up to 30 lbs.
· Professional appearance and demeanor
The associate is responsible for performing the essential responsibilities of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. The associate should notify Pan American Group of any reasonable accommodation requests and may need to provide supporting medical documentation. This job description may not list all duties for this position and the associate in this position may be required to perform other duties to meet business needs. Pan American Group LLC, reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the associate or Pan American Group, LLC may terminate employment at any time.
Why Work for Pan American Group?
Pan American Group is a growing franchise that offers stability, opportunity for advancement as well as a great environment, training and benefits. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential.
Pan American Group (SV)
2845 Bell Road AuburnAuburn, CA
FoodView all jobs at Pan American Group (SV)