Assistant Restaurant Manager
Pan American Group (KC) Redmond, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
What Makes Being a Panera® Manager Different?
- You make it happen. It’s simple — our customers love our food and we love our customers. It’s up to you to create an everyday oasis for them .
- We’re Growing. 24 locations in the area with more to come. New locations and growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and pure as our food — quality ingredients and relationships without the filler.
- No Fryers. We’re known for our artisan breads, quality soups, salads and sandwiches.
- No Late Nights.
Perks for Managers:
- Competitive salary
- Profit Share
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available the month after you start
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Paid Vacation (vacation starts accruing upon hire)
- Free meal each shift
- Part of Flynn Restaurant Group- an award-winning brand! Our internal job board allows our employees to see openings in all of our markets and concepts.
- Ability to inspire others
- Computer proficiency
- Personal vehicle, valid driver's license, valid insurance
- Great communication skills
- Minimum one year prior restaurant management experience
Pan American Group (KC)
FoodView all jobs at Pan American Group (KC)