Winner: Fastest growing company 2019 in North America
Winner: NextDoor Favorite 2018, 2019, 2020
Position starts immediately due to high demand
W2 position + YOU earn 100% of tips
Sign on Bonus $250-500 based on experience
Professional Experienced Pet Groomer Position - Wag'n Tails Van
This position is for you if you are:
Professional and a knowledgeable Dog Groomer with at least 2 years of professional experience and wants to learn mobile grooming.
We will play an important part in pampering pets during their spa session. This could be a full groom, trim, bath only or nail trim only. Our team help us achieve our objective to provide a one stop shop for all pet care needs by offering convenient services to our clients on a daily, weekly, monthly basis or as needed basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our pet clients are cared for by providing a positive environment where grooming takes place between their groomer and the pet. We want the pets to feel safe and comfortable with us at all times.
We provide high caliber care with professionalism by maintaining communication through our team portal via your smart phone, taking pictures of pets, positive attitude and open to learning more about the company and different roles as it grows.
You are able to achieve this goal by taking the time to train as needed with current staff and owner about the process of each clients’ visit, being involved with the meet and greet process, and supporting the company by bringing on new clients through our referral process.
Passionate, enthusiastic and motivated by success, a key focus of this role will be assisting the business in operating in a seamless fashion, identifying needs and completing tasks as they arise to assure that the company as whole can operate in an effective manner.
• Maintain our 4 point guarantee with each client, every day
• Communicate to each client through our app for a worry free experience
• Take happy pet pictures to send to clients
• Report your daily or weekly activities
• We do not push pets to get their grooming complete, we maintain a trusting and honest relationship with our clients
• Complete 4-6 grooms a day as your shift allows
• Schedule / Career Development
• As our company grows, you have room for growth as well.
• Part Time available
• Work schedule is primarily 2-3 days Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Personal Attributes & Qualifications:
• Ambitious with the drive and commitment to succeed.
• Highly motivated and focused.
• Alignment with Pamper Ur Pet 7 Points of Culture.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Organized and focused through daily rituals including action planning and time management.
• Attention to detail.
• Naturally shows initiative and is solution focused.
• Well presented and articulate.
• Sound computer/technology literacy skills.
• 2 year Dog Grooming experience
• Dog training knowledge
• Mobile grooming experience/willing to learn mobile
Pamper Ur Pet