At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.Job Description
You will manage GTM activities for the Accenture business specific to a defined joint solution or set of joint solutions, working in coordination with the broader partnership GTM teams. This individual will work with both Palo Alto Networks core and speedboat sales teams, along with Accenture counterparts to promote joint solutions and drive net-new business and incremental market share. The role will focus on delivering measurable results, including increased bookings, enablement and increased net-new customer acquisition through sales and marketing efforts of joint solutions.
- Co-develop with the Accenture and GTM teams, the global business plan for a solution or set of solutions that will provide appropriate execution steps to achieve target growth by:
- ACN Industry Segments & Market Units
- PANW Sales Segments (Globals, Majors, Named, Commercial, SLED).
- Build a regular cadence of relationship-building, responsible for “partner peering” exercises to enable stronger partnerships.
- Educate the Global Accenture team on our enterprise security platform value proposition to drive growth of our outcome-based solutions.
- For specific accounts, work with the Palo Alto Networks and Accenture teams to build joint proposals to help develop Palo Alto Networks products sales and Accenture service sales.
- Drive connectivity and relationship building across Accenture teams, to identify new sales opportunities, enable pipeline growth, and position joint solutions.
- Work with joint country leadership (Sales, SE, Marketing, Channel) to implement local business plans. Ensure the right cross-functional and decision-making stakeholders at Accenture are involved in the Business Plan process and sign-off on its approval
- Develop and lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with cross-functional stakeholders from both organizations to measure progress against mutual business objectives
- Share and communicate Accenture development needs to internal teams; translate needs into solution iterations focused on the client outcome.
- Actively work with the Accenture teams to proactively generate leads and to have Palo Alto Networks introduced to Accenture clients and prospects
- Balance short term initiatives with longer-term development objectives
- Education to degree level in business or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in a hi-tech environment focusing on services
- Minimum 3 years in indirect sales with proven experience in partner management with System Integrators and or tier one Value Added Partners across multiple countries. Ideal candidate will have past experience of building client relationships and proposing solutions while at a large Systems Integrator or “Big-4” consulting organization.
- Proven track record in solutions selling, across a broad range of cyber products and services leading to a client outcome.
- Proven sales campaign management abilities. Experience of using and implementing structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, and ongoing account management
- Be able to facilitate executive conversations
- Demonstrable track record of campaign delivery. The ability to use a wide range of skills (listening, questioning, qualifying, gaining commitment, negotiating, summarizing, closing, etc.) in order to achieve targets
- Experience of building ROI based client proposals
- Results-oriented with a proven ability to deliver against stretch targets
- Maturity to display natural team leadership as well as team player skills
- Articulate verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to influence at senior levels within a Partner organization
- Commercially astute, with the ability to promote and sell the company offer on a conceptual basis and through highlighting business benefit as well as product features
- Technically astute, with the ability to understand client challenges, our technology platform and the intersection with SI services to drive an outcome-based solution.
Our Accenture relationship team are a small group of hand-selected individuals driving our relationship with Accenture. This focused and experienced team works directly with our Accenture counterparts, as well as internally and externally to run our joint business plan. This role will be critical to ensuring we execute on time and on plan.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks