The PARC Hall Nurse is expected to provide excellent care for all residents of PARC Hall including assessing resident's condition/needs, initiating appropriate nursing care plan, maintaining appropriate record keeping, assisting with resident activities of daily living (ADLs), and supervising staff in resident care so as to maintain rehabilitative and restorative goals. For more specifics on job duties and responsibilities, see job description.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Requires current State of Iowa nursing license.
- Requires current BLS.
- Must be flexible and able to work all shifts indicated above.
- Prior experience preferred in LTC direct patient care.
- Strong customer service, organizational and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Basic knowledge of quality resident care.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, high level of time management skills, team player and able to adapt quickly to changing environment.
Palo Alto County Health System